Jumat, 06 Agustus 2010

Guilt

Rumah saya baru saja kedatangan tamu. Ya, tepat sekarang tamu tersebut sedang duduk berbincang dengan ibu saya di meja makan bersama kakak saya. Beberapa saat yang lalu, tamu itu berbincang juga dengan saya. We talked about another people's life and experience. And my conclusion is, what kind of life I have been having. I feel kind of guilty in my call-it-easy-life. I am way too spoiled until now. Well it does mean that I have to be a great person, great muslim, great scholar, great friend, and of course great husband and parents *someday*. Starting off today i'll do my best. As my friend (well at least if you feel that I am your friend), remind me to be a better being until my I reach my target.

Thank you for keep reading (I guess no one reads this except YOU)!! See you later.

2 komentar: