Minggu, 29 Mei 2011

Vanishing Point

Have you ever thought that your current life is meaningless? Have you ever thought that what you are doing right now is not important? I really want to share my experience today. I volunteered an event today. Well, the event has good motivation but from my perspective it is kind of useless and ineffective. But you know what is best? When some of the participant actually said that today was her best day in her life. I was really touched, even for something I value nothing she thinks that this is priceless. Well, from the beginning I believe that I could create some benefits but I definitely did not expect it turns out this way.

"O my sons, go and find out about Joseph and his brother and despair not of relief from Allah . Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people."
Yusuf : 87

I should keep going, regardless of certain events and condition. Being a good enough man is actually not that easy, you should appreciate those kind of person. Cheers.

1 komentar:

  1. "being good enough man is actually not that easy, you should appreciate those kind of person."

    being good enough human tepatnya (yak gue ga jago bahasa inggris)

    walopun postingan lo kdg absurd, tp enak bacanya, krn lo jujur nulisnya kali ya.. hidup curhat di blog! haha

    BalasHapus