Sabtu, 21 Mei 2011

Simply Complex

Hiya readers, how is life? I hope you will answer with something nice. It is always good to see good news from close friend, except news that interfere with my goal. It might sounds so selfish, but the fact that it makes you feel uncomfortable can not be changed except by changing ones expectation. Well, I am having some kind of issue these days. But my dad said that if you feel uncomfortable with something, the real problem is not from the thing itself. The real problem is in you, oops i mean in me. It is definitely hard to have some self evaluation, but you still need to do it if you want your life gets better indeed.
By the way, this is my shortest holiday ever. I only have a week to spend in my comfort zone, however people said that getting out from comfort zone is good for self development. Then I suppose that this is good. I only have 4 days to be able to meet my mom physically during this holiday, she went to Vietnam on Wednesday for work. Then my brother also went for work on Thursday, so you could imagine what kind of holiday I am having right now. Family is of course the best part of holiday, they are truly people who makes you fell comfortable the most (at least for me). There are also some interesting things in holiday other than family, let me list down them :

1 Extended Family
When I mentioned family, it means my nuclear family. But the one I mentioned here also include grandma, uncle, auntie, and cousins. It is so fun to just talk and giggle with them, since I have not meet them for a pretty long time (I do not add them on social network, and social network ruins the fun with those whom you add).

2 Juniors
I met my high school juniors at school. And guess what, they have just received university acceptance letter. Congratulations to those who got their dream university. Wish all the best for those who are still struggling for university.

3 Friends
I suddenly lost my mood on writing this part, this one is.. I do not know, feels to complicated to write something understandable. Overall, I am happy but there are some awkward things and moment. Wish they will be on their best shape as always.

I rarely proofread my writing, and most of the times my writing seems to be really weird I don't even understand. How about this one? Hope that this will be nice, enjoy your holiday!

4 komentar:

  1. woooaah, maaf ya tik untuk part yang friends nya.. sori bgt

    BalasHapus
  2. emang temen gw cuma lo -____-

    BalasHapus
  3. ya abis, abis nginep langsung ngepost hehe, gw jadi gak enak -__-

    BalasHapus