Senin, 23 Mei 2011

truθ

The title here is the IPA spelling of the word "truth". How do you usually perceive information as a truth? Is it fast? Or do you like to gather a lot information before believing a truth (we call it gossip in our daily life :p)? Some people need to 'witness' something in order to obtain a truth, but there are also people who will simply believe what other people says. How about you?
For me, I usually believe what my relatively close friends said. Quite absurd isn't it (as usual)? It might sounds simple, but to have the term relatively close friends is definitely not easy. Someone whom I consider as a relatively close friend needs to satisfies this criterion :

1. Had a lot interaction in the past (again, not standardized). Whether having long conversation or just a mere heat transfer between our surrounding.
2. Having mutually integrated understanding of personal life and personality with me.
3. Not much difference on frequency, at least we can have a 'beat' frequency. (This is the most absurd one)

By the way, what's with these pointers over some last posts? I guess it seems more visually appealing, what do you think? Ah, forget to mention. Truth will still be "truθ", no matter what happens. You might want to bend truth so that it benefits you more, but you can not tell any lie. Lie does not exist, and talking something does not exist is redundant. I hope the word came from his mouth was something exist, which now I believe as a truth. Oh sorry, do not get so sensitive. I am using he instead of you, so it does means that he does not blog (is this a verb?) unlike you who blog. Well, hope that you keep yourself in your best condition. This is summer vacation isn't it?

2 komentar: